Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"A Love That Multiplies"

I'm so excited! The Duggar's new book has finally been released!  After reading "The Duggars: 20 and Counting!", I could hardly wait to read more from them.  In the first book, the Duggars shared insight on the joys and struggles of large family living, as well as common sense financial advice. The book was filled with frugal tips, recipes, financial strategies, and christian family values.  It's kind of a "how to" book on raising a Christian family in today's crazy world.  I thoroughly enjoyed every word.  So you can imagine my excitement when I found out they had written their second book, "A Love That Multiplies"

I've already ordered copy of "A Love That Multiplies" and I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival!

Vision Forum has both books available to order.  If you order now, "A Love That Multiplies" is on sale for $16.00 (20% off regular price!).  "The Duggars: 20 and Counting!" is on sale for $14.00.  While you're there, check out the other great product they have to offer.

As for me, I'll be waiting by the mailbox for my book!


No comments: