Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello? Anybody There?

Whew! Has anyone else been as busy as me lately?  Along with the hustle and bustle of the holidays, one of our kids underwent surgery the week before Christmas. In between shopping, cleaning and preparing for Christmas, I was nursing my son back to health.  Not to mention working my "real" job, making all-natural products and taking care of some other personal stuff. I started feeling quite overwhelmed.  I needed to take a break from blogging to focus on my family.  Now that things are returning to normal I'm hoping to get back to blogging on a regular basis.



January seems to get everyone in the mood for saving money and getting organized.  With the extra expenses of the holidays a lot of folks start to feel a bit of a financial crunch when the new year rolls around.  I'm looking forward to sharing some of my tried and true tips to help you save some big bucks throughout the year.  One resource I can hardly wait to get my hands on is the book "The Money Saving Mom's Budget".  Crystal Paine is the author of this book and also of my favorite blog "The Money Saving Mom".  The book will be released on January 10, although you can pre-order by clicking on the above link.   Her blog is a wealth of information about saving money. So I guess my first tip of the year is to invest in this book because I'm sure the information you learn will be well worth the cost of the book!

Delightfully yours,
Deb

No comments: