Thursday, November 17, 2011

Money Saving Mom's New Book!

The Money Saving Mom's Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, and Save Thousands a Year

I can't wait to get my hands on the new book, "The Money Saving Mom's Budget", written by Crystal Paine, creator of my favorite website Money Saving Mom.  For the past couple years I've enjoyed and learned so many wonderful tips on how to save money from the website. I'm truly looking forward to reading and absorbing everything in her book. 

Crystal's writing style makes you feel as if she is talking to you. Easy to read and understand, yet entertaining and enjoyable.  I'm pre-ordering my copy of "The Money Saving Mom's Budget" today to make sure I get it as soon as it becomes available.  Check out Cyrstal's website Money Saving Mom and then head on over to Amazon to reserve your copy of "The Money Saving Mom's Budget"!

No comments: